Overview of Metzeler Roadtec Z8 Interact 1 "M-Spec" Tire
Purchase Metzeler Motorcycle Tires and receive either a $50 (per set) or $20 (per tire) VISA prepaid card.
Dual compound (M) special version, with five zone steel string tension layout provide the best wet performance in the Sport Touring segment.
- Rear tires feature Metzeler multi-zone compound
- The Roadtec Z8 Interact also incorporates three tensions zones to provide best in-segment mileage and optimal wet performance throughout the tires life thanks to an innovative tread pattern, a widened and more elliptical footprint, and a host of wear-resistant technologies not normally seen in motorcycle tires
- Everything about the new Roadtec Z8 Interact™ has been designed to put the rider in control; it responds like an extension of the riders instincts, creating an invigorating blend of precise riding feel and effortless handling
- High-silica compound with nano-particles increases performance and safety in all weather conditions
- All-new profile matched with new patented tread design provides easy handling and reduced push steering for maximum confidence in all maneuvers
- A final footprint area 8% wider as compared to its predecessor
- M-Spec rears feature dual-compound construction
- Metzelers patented tread pattern reduces front tire land-sea ratio to 11% and the rear tire land-sea ratio to 13%. Strategically placed longitudinal central grooves provide ideal drainage for more than 3/4 of all lean angles in the wet. The remaining tread grooves work to add tread flexibility, extending the footprint for stability in the dry
- The updated design of the Roadtec Z8 improves wear regularity, which gives riders the benefit of a consistent riding performance across the tires entire life
- Tubeless (TL)
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph
Specs for Metzeler Roadtec Z8 Interact 1 "M-Spec" Tire
||(W) 168+ MPH