Jagg Manual Oil By-Pass Valve - 4000
- Acts as a manual thermostat, allowing you to by-pass the oil cooling system for cold-weather riding or for faster warm-ups on cool days
- Durable anodized billet aluminum construction
- Knurled grip knob
- Works with all oil coolers
- Compact in-line installation
- Service kit contains replacement O-rings, snap-ring retaining clip for manual by-pass knob and spare decal
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: If oil hoses between the oil cooler and the oil source are too short, the oil cooler by-pass valve may not fit in the oil lines. Jagg by-pass valves require at least 3" of straight hose.
(1) Oil by-pass valve
||Oil Cooler Bypass Valve