Overview of Cometic Head Gasket - C8224
.043 in. thickness
- Head gaskets are constructed from non-asbestos, flexible graphite laminated to a stainless steel ring, copper gaskets where needed or MLS (Multi-Layer Steel) head gaskets provide maximum sealing and require no sealants.
- MLS gaskets have increased strength because they are comprised of multiple layers of stainless steel; which also creates the ability to rebound and resist corrosion.
- The outer layers are embossed and coated on both sides with Viton (a flouroelastomer rubber based material that is heat resistant to 250° C/ 482° F.
- All gaskets meet the highest quality standard
(1) Copper head gasket
Specs for Cometic Head Gasket - C8224
||Cylinder Head Gasket
Cross reference number(s):
Fitment for Cometic Head Gasket - C8224
See if this part fits your ride
Part 265095 fits the following machines
- 1983 Honda CB1100F
- 1982 Honda CB900C Custom
- 1981 Honda CB900C Custom
- 1980 Honda CB900C Custom
- 1982 Honda CB900F Super Sport
- 1981 Honda CB900F Super Sport