Overview of Saddlemen Lariat Solo Seat - 807-030-041B
- The Lariat solo seat is covered in genuine distressed brown leather on the seating area and vinyl on the sides so it is as close to having a true western horse saddle as you can get
- Genuine cowhide is tanned and cut to produce unique leather covers; no two seats are the same
- Each seat will break-in to be supple with a distinctive appearance, further enhancing the unique appeal of the free-range leather
- The seat pans are engineered from Saddlemen's award-winning Heels Down Renegade solo seat family so the fit is perfect
- Like a Heels Down, each Lariat seat is specially designed to position the rider lower and forward for better control and riding comfort
- Each solo saddle is low, wide and contoured to allow the rider to securely plant feet when stopped
- Progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ technology eases tailbone pressure for better circulation and comfort
- Each seat contains the internal hardware to accept an optional matching drivers backrest; backrest is sold separately
- The optional drivers backrest installs in seconds without using tools
- Matching, optional leather covered pillion pads also features gel to aid in passenger comfort; pillion pads are sold separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
For optional pillion pad use part no: 45-8831
For optional backrest use part no: 39-7488
(1) Brown/black leather solo seat
(1) Chrome bracket
(2) 1/4 in.-28 x 5/8 in. tapered flat head bolts
(1) Vinyl washer
Overall Length: 19 in.
Length: 15 1/2 in.
Width: 11 1/2 in.
Drivers Lumbar Height: 5 1/4 in.
Note: Seats for XL 04-15 models with large tank (XL1200C/883C 04-15, XL883L 11-15, XL1200L 06-11, XL1200R 08) fit perfectly; seats for XL 04-15 models with small tank fit with small space between front of seat and tank.
Specs for Saddlemen Lariat Solo Seat - 807-030-041B
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
||15 1/2 in.
|Width - Driver Seat
||11 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):