Overview of Progressive Suspension Chrome 412 Series 14.25" Shock Assembly - 140/200 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 412-4226C
Progressive Suspension is the largest aftermarket motorcycle suspension manufacturer in the United States.
- Progressives Touring Magnum shocks are designed to handle consistently heavy loads, such as a trailer or sidecar
- Progressive rate springs to compensate for normal load variations
- Gas-charged for superior fade-free damping
- Velocity-sensitive multi-stage valving gives a consistant, controlled ride with excellent handling
- Four spring pre-load adjustments
- Come completely assembled with chrome springs and covers
- Double walled, black painted steel shock bodies and 1/2 in. diameter heat-treated, hard-chromed shaft for durability and smooth operation
Specs for Progressive Suspension Chrome 412 Series 14.25" Shock Assembly - 140/200 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 412-4226C
||14 1/4 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):