Overview of Mustang Seats One-Piece Vintage Forward Touring Seat - 79596
The Forward Touring moves the rider 2" forward on the motorcycle for easier steering.
- Feel the freedom of Mustang comfort on the Freewheeler™.
- This seat was designed with Freewheeler™ riders firmly in mind.
- The clean look and feel of the expanded vinyl cover and detailed automotive-inspired stitching has to be experienced first-hand.
- With Mustang's marine-grade fiberglass pan and all-day-comfort foam supporting you in the ideal cruising posture, you can ride your Freewheeler™ all day, every day.
- This seat also features a front bucket drain hole and built-in driver backrest receiver.
- Will not work with a frame-mounted backrest kit.
One piece seat
Overall length: 30"
Drivers lumbar height: 5-1/2"
Set up for driver and passenger backrests: Driver only
Specs for Mustang Seats One-Piece Vintage Forward Touring Seat - 79596
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
||13 3/4 in.
|Length - Pillion
|Length - Seat Overall
|Width - Driver Seat
Cross reference number(s):