Overview of Woodys Signature Series Stainless Steel 1.470 in. Carbide Studs - SSP-1075-A
- Non-hardened; trail use only; no warranty if under-studded or used for racing
- Highly corrosion-resistant design for harsh conditions
- 60 degree carbide point for superb penetration and durability
- 15/16 in. head; 5/16 in. shank
- Impact-resistant one-piece stud/head
- Includes studs and steel locknuts
(24) Stainless steel with carbide tip studs
(24) 5/16"-24 nylock nuts
Type: Carbide tipped, push thru
Length Overall: 1.470"
Head Diameter: 15/16"
Thread Size: 5/16"-24
Specs for Woodys Signature Series Stainless Steel 1.470 in. Carbide Studs - SSP-1075-A
||Stud - Carbide Tipped
Cross reference number(s):