Sportech Duece Speedguards
- Part #: 619006
- Manufacturer Part #: 50517011
This item is no longer available
Overview of Sportech Duece Speedguards
- Designed by professional riders and made tough for rough riding
- Over-sized for optimal roost protection and maximum protection without restricting the levers and hands
- Co-injected from a high-impact polyethylene composite with rigid spine for tough trail or track and flexible outer body
- Easy to install with handlebar-direct mounting (sold separately - see below) and requires no drilling
- Trail hardware is designed to mount around the headlight, heated grip and kill switches on the handlebars on most snowmobiles; part number 619008
- Race hardware is designed for race sleds only and mount close to the grips; must not have switchgear on handlebars; part number 619009
- ATV/MX hardware is designed to mount around the switches on the handlebars on most ATVs and dirt bikes; part number 619010
- Made in the U.S.A.
Specs for Sportech Duece Speedguards
Reviews for Sportech Duece Speedguards
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.