- How can I contact Dennis Kirk?
- How can I pay for my international orders?
- What about backorders?
- What is the procedure for returning parts?
- Are prices shown in U.S. dollar only?
- Will Dennis Kirk ship my order internationally?
- How do I know the cost of international shipping?
- How are shipping rates calculated?
- Email Us: email@example.com
- Fax Us: 320-358-4019
- Telephone: 320-358-4791 ext. 55542 (Canada call 800-969-7501)
- Mail: Dennis Kirk, Inc., 955 South Frandsen Avenue, Rush City, Minnesota, U.S.A 55069
Remember to include or have ready a complete ship-to address, credit card information and your phone number. All of our sales agents speak English only.
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or JCB credit card or Wire transfers. For details for wire transfers please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Your order will be shipped once payment has been received.
Sorry, we cannot backorder any item on international orders; you will be able to reorder your item(s) at a later date.
On any orders returned from outside of the U.S.A., please mark clearly on the outside of the carton: "CONTENTS - RETURN GOODS OF U.S. ORIGIN". A $ 9.99 or 10% restocking fee, whichever is higher applies after 90 days.
Yes - all prices shown in U.S. dollar.
Yes. Specify your choice of shipping at the time of order. Our International representative will contact you with exact shipping charges and expected arrival time prior to your order being processed. All merchandise is documented with value paid for customs clearance.
All international shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. All shipping options and fees are displayed during the checkout process on-line. Simply choose the one that works best for you.
If for some reason, you receive a "will notify" message during the checkout process, you will be notified by email of the exact shipping costs for your approval. Orders will not be processed until we have order approval from you.
Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. Dimensional weight is determined by using the International Air Transportation Association (IATA) volumetric standard. Dennis Kirk attempts to keep the package size to a minimum when possible. In some areas UPS has an extended area delivery charge of $20.00 in addition to the normal shipping charge.