Overview of Wiseco High-Performance Forged Piston Kit - 3.885 in. Bore/10.5:1 Ratio - K2756
- Get low expansion at high temperatures and great operating strength from a respected name Wiseco
- All Wiseco pistons sold by Dennis Kirk are forged from a high-silicon aluminum alloy for superior strength and consistent dimension, even in high-stress conditions
- Kits include Hastings-style X-rings (.062 top ring, .062 compression ring and .158 oil ring)
- Kits include two pistons, rings, wrist pins and circlips
- Twin Cam 1550cc kits also include a top end gasket kit; 103 in. kits require cylinder boring: 110 in. kit requires big-bore cylinders and case boring; X-Ring package (.0472 in. top ring, .0472 in. compression ring and .118 in. oil ring) or VM ring package (.0472 in. top ring, .0472 in. second ring and .079 in. oil ring; recalibration required
- VM-rings, X-rings and XC-rings are NOT interchangeable
- Components also sold separately; replacement rings include enough rings for one piston; replacement wrist pins sold each; replacement circlips part number W5752 sold in pairs
NOTE: Wiseco pistons with VM rings can only be fitted with Wiseco VM-rings.
Specs: 10.5:1 compression domed pistons
NOTE: Fits Twin Cam 96 07-11 models listed bored to 1691cc (103 cu in.) VM-ring package and Twin Cam 88 99-06 with 4 3/8 in. stroker crank
Our pistons, rings and kits are sold by application and bore size. Please note that STANDARD and OVERSIZES are not indicated. To get the correct part, you must know the standard bore size to make sure you are ordering either the standard or correct amount of oversize that you need. If you have any questions, please call Technical Service.
Specs for Wiseco High-Performance Forged Piston Kit - 3.885 in. Bore/10.5:1 Ratio - K2756
Cross reference number(s):