Overview of Vance & Hines Black Shortshots Staggered Exhaust System - 47217
- Vance & Hines brings you the short, fat, and straight-pipe appearance with twin slash-cut ends which has revolutionary blue-proof technology
- An amazing value with high style and performance
- 1 3/4 in. headpipes and 220 deg. coverage heat shields
- Instructions, mounting hardware and removable baffles are included
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: For optional quiet baffle order Part No. 44-9584
NOTE: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and manufacturer's information.
There is no warranty on exhaust with any regard to discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carb jetting, overheating, etc., and is not the result of defective manufacturing. Please see our Chems/Lubes section for products that help protect or remove blueing
For the best performance, a free-flowing air cleaner and carb re-jet kit or adjustable fuel management system is recommended with this pipe.
(1) - Nylon Cable Tie
(2) - Nut Plates
(2) - #28 Hose Clamps
(3) - 5/16" x 1 1/2" Hex Head Bolts
(3) - 5/16" Flat Washers
(4) - 5/16" x 5/8" Flange Head Bolts
(1) - 11/16" x 9/16" Spacer
(5) - #20 Hose Clamps
(1) - 398-P Bracket
(1) - Front Head Pipe
(1) - Rear Head Pipe
(1) - Front Heat Shield
(1) - Rear Heat Shield
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Vance & Hines Black Shortshots Staggered Exhaust System - 47217
|Color - Primary
Cross reference number(s):