Overview of Saddlemen Renegade S3 Super Slammed Solo Seat - 806-120-02D
- Really low to create a stylish saddle so thin it barely covers the bike's battery
- The perfect seat choice for the rider alone, no passenger pillion
- The sculpting of the seat not only creates a smart style, but it gives riders a short leg reach to the ground for confident stops
- Choose either a leather-grain SaddleHyde™ seat cover or the new WP-Suede cover for a rich, custom look
- Both cover types offer excellent comfort with a classic feel and are weather-resistant for low-maintenance
- The progressive density foam with a top layer of SaddleGel™ offers a surprising amount of supportive comfort for a slammed solo seat
- Gel-coated, marine grade fiberglass pans and chrome brackets make sure the seat is durable for decades of riding
- Easy to install, just like the bike's original seat; includes additional mounting hardware as needed
- Designed and made in the U.S.A.
(1) Black vinyl solo seat
(1) Chrome bracket
(2) 1/4 in.-28 x 5/8 in. tapered flat head bolts
(1) Vinyl washers
Overall Length: 21 1/2 in.
Length: 18 1/2 in.
Width: 13 in.
Drivers Lumbar Height: 8 in.
Specs for Saddlemen Renegade S3 Super Slammed Solo Seat - 806-120-02D
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
||18 1/2 in.
|Width - Driver Seat
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):