Saddlemen BR1800 Back Seat or Sissy Bar Bag - 3515-0113
- Part #: 507896
- Manufacturer Part #: 3515-0113
- MSRP Price: $161.95
- Our Price: $137.88
Overview of Saddlemen BR1800 Back Seat or Sissy Bar Bag - 3515-0113
- Two mounting systems included in Saddlemen's Versa-Mount under-seat yoke and harness or an adjustable sissy bar strap system that easily attaches bag to your motorcycle's seat, luggage rack or sissy bar
- Backrest pad can be adjusted for additional comfort for the passenger or driver
- Include detachable backpack straps for easy off-the-bike jaunts
- Include another large top-loading main compartment
- Padded storage compartment and organizer pocket
- Five external pockets, two of which can be expanded for added capacity
- Five internal and two outer mesh pockets
- Rain cover with security tether protects the bag from the elements
- Top exterior flap can be adjusted to carry a jacket
- Mini-padlock, with extra keys, help secure your belongings in the bag
- Internal structure maintains bag shape even when empty
- Rigid internal structure is strong enough to lean on even when bag is empty
- BR1800 measures 15 in. H X 11 in. W X 10 in. D (1,800 cubic inches cargo capacity) and holds one 3/4 helmet plus other cargo
- BR3400 (50-7896) measures 19 in. H X 14 in. W X 12 in. D (3,400 cubic inches cargo capacity) and holds one full-face helmet plus other cargo
(1) Left mounting harness
(1) Right mounting harness
(4) Mounting harness straps
(4) Pull down straps
(1) Backrest pad
(1) Backpack strap
(1) Padlock & keys
|Type||Sissy Bar Bag|
Specs for Saddlemen BR1800 Back Seat or Sissy Bar Bag - 3515-0113
|Type||Sissy Bar Bag|
Reviews for Saddlemen BR1800 Back Seat or Sissy Bar Bag - 3515-0113
GREAT BAG FOR EVERY DAY RIDER
I bought this bag for everyday riding. It fits on sissy bar well, it holds tons of gear, and had enough pockets to separate gear that stays (rain gear) and gear for specific ride. Goes on and comes off easily enough to carry in and use as carry bag, as well.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Stuff Your Bag
I can stuff enough things in this bag for a four day ride easy. And to put it on the bike,a piece of cake. Tie downs,D rings,straps,yah there's plenty. And smaller compartments on this bag are great for nite eye glasses as well as maps,reg.butts,drinks even your lady,s stuff. So buy it and stuff it.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Nice bag but....
This is a great bag but it will not fit around my stock sissy bar on an 07 Vulcan 1600. I am using it by securing it with the provided straps to my luggage rack. Works fine this way.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Versatile and Convenient
This bag is the most useful sissy bar pack I have seen. May be a little large for leaving on the bike all the time...but I am...Has specialized compartments for everything imaginable...I would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Hit the Road in Style
Purchased this along with Saddleman BR3400 for long trips. The two bags together fit on my rear seat and luggage rack. They securely fasten on the sissybar and seat so I don't worry about them slipping during the trip. They are easy to access if I need something out of them along the way. Plenty of room inside for all my stuff including my laptop. And the rain fly is wonderful. Easy to quickly stop and cover the luggage and kept everything dry. I highly recommend these for Road Trips. With these two bags I am always ready for a roadtrip!I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great tail bag
Great quality and features. Plenty of room to hold everything I need on a daily basis. Highly recommended.I would recommend this item to a friend.
got this back for a 09 shadow aero. mounted on the luggage rack. not to big for the bike and used this in place of getting saddle bags for hauling those day to day little thingsI would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Saddlemen BR1800 Back Seat or Sissy Bar Bag - 3515-0113
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|