Overview of Progressive Suspension Black 444 Series 12" Shocks - 270/315 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 444-4232B
- Uses the all new Frequency Sensing Technology (FST)
- Allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Deflective disc valving
- You no longer need special tools to adjust, simply adjust the spring pre-load by hand
- High-pressure gas charged with a progressive rate spring creates a consistent performance
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
A shock which is slightly longer than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat quicker steering.
A shock which is slightly shorter than stock may slightly alter the head angle and provide somewhat slower steering.
Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
(2) Black shocks/with black springs
(4) 1/2" sleeves
(4) 3/8" inner sleeves
(4) 1/2" washers
(4) 1/2" spacers
Specs for Progressive Suspension Black 444 Series 12" Shocks - 270/315 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 444-4232B
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):