Overview of Mustang Seats Wide Vintage Solo Seat w/ Removable Backrest - 79742
|Mustang Motorcycle Products, Inc. is a world leader in the design and construction of motorcycle seats. Since 1980, Mustang has been proud of making the highest quality, most comfortable seats available and offering them at reasonable prices. Mustang motorcycle seats are designed for all-day riding comfort for both the driver and passenger. Every Mustang seat is made in the United States by true craftsmen who take pride in transforming the highest quality, raw materials into a finished product.
- Solo front seats are trimmed with a functional skirt that comes down over the frame and fender for a clean, uninterrupted look
- Studded front seat is trimmed with conchos tied with leather
- Steel base with support wings holds up the full width of the foam bucket
- Matching rear seat (p/n 45-8899) features a recess in the front of pad to accommodate the backrest
- Backrest has four height adjustments from 13 1/2 in. to 15 1/2 in. above seat bucket, and the pad measures 7 in. high by 12 in. wide
- Backrest is easily removed and installed without tools; folds forward for easy mounting of bike
- Made in the U.S.A.
(1) Black synthetic leather seat with backrest slot and hook and loop closure
(1) Black synthetic leather backrest with chrome mounting insert, 12 in. wide x 7 in. high
(1) 6mm-1.00 fender nut with clip
(1) Cable tie
Overall Seat Length: 19 in.
Length: 15 in.
Width: 16 in.
Driver Lumbar Height: 4 3/4 in.<
Specs for Mustang Seats Wide Vintage Solo Seat w/ Removable Backrest - 79742
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
|Width - Driver Seat
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):