MTX 100 Watt 2-Channel Marine Amplifier - WET75.2
- WET Series amplifiers from MTX Audio are designed to deliver all the power your system needs whether they are being used on a boat, bike or off-road vehcile.
- This is a 2-channel full range amplifier.
- This rocking amp is capable of producing up to 200W total RMS power, 100 watts per channel.
- The unit features a a class A/B circuit design that delivers exceptional sound quality and small chassis with an extruded heat sink that effectively dissipates heat ensuring long play times.
- It also incorporates a surface mount design, which attaches critical parts more securely to the circuit board creating greater resistance to vibration which is very important in boat and off-road applicaitons.
- This amplifier features a conformal coated circuit board making it resistant to moisture that may get into the the chassis.
- Other features include stainless steel hardware, rubber gaskets around interconnects, and plastic covers that cover the controls preventing moisture from getting into the amplifier.
- Small Chassis
- Surface Mount PCB Design - Decreases chassis size, improves layout efficiency and increases vibration resistance without sacrificing performance or sound.
- Conformal Coated Circuit Board - Protects against corrosion or circuit deterioration due to exposure to moisture or salt conditions
- Variable Butterworth Crossover - a 12dB/Oct crossover that allows you to set the frequency your speakers will play down or up to
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Rubber Gaskets Around RCA Connectors
- Plastic Splash Guard Over Control Adjustments
- Triple Protection Circuitry - Thermal, DC Offset, and Short Circuit Protection circuitry ensures the amplifier will protect itself in the event of a problem
- Weather Resistant in Accordance with IP55 Rating
(1) 75 Watt, 2 channel white amplifier
(4) Pan head screws
(2) Allen wrenches
|Total Watt Output