Overview of Moose Clutch Cable - 0652-1701
- Clutch cable assembly
- Black PVC outer jacket for maximum flexibility and durability
- Steel inner casing is tightly coiled for low compression ratios
- A pre-lubricated nylon inner sleeve guarantees smooth operation and long life
- All wire ends are bird-caged to terminal casting for superior pull-out resistance
- EPDM molded rubber components for high UV resistance and long life
- Injected-molded components are manufactured from high-strength POM material
Housing Length: 36 1/2 in.
Elbow Length: 3 1/4 in.
Elbow Degree: 30 degree
Travel: Up to 3 3/4 in.
Specs for Moose Clutch Cable - 0652-1701
||36 1/2 in.
||3 3/4 in.
||Cable - Clutch
Cross reference number(s):