Overview of JIMS Bearing Remover - Late - 967-5
- When it comes to servicing the inner primary bearing and seal, do it the JIMS way.
- This American made tool has a lifetime warranty and drives the bearing and seal perpendicular to the case without an arbor press.
- JIMS has been manufacturing the No. 282794) Inner Primary Bearing and Seal Removal / Installation tools for over 6 years.
- We have taken its proven design and added 2 new drivers to work on 2006 Dyna and all 2007 to present Big Twin models.
- This tool easily removes and installs the inner primary roller bearing and installs the seal and bearing to factory specified depths.
- If you have a JIMS No. 282794 kit, you can upgrade it by purchasing the two late model drivers. PART NOs. 28-4198 Remover/Installer; PART No. 28-4199 Removal tool
(1) Steel bearing remover tool
Specs for JIMS Bearing Remover - Late - 967-5
||Tool - Bearing
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):