Comet 94-C Duster Calibrated Clutch with 6 Pucks - 211493A
- Part #: 38200
- Manufacturer Part #: 211493A
- MSRP Price: $261.95
- Our Price: $249.99
Overview of Comet 94-C Duster Calibrated Clutch with 6 Pucks - 211493A
- No cams, fingers or rollers to wear out
- 7 1/4 in. diameter sheaves
- Silky smooth operation is ideal for kids and trail riding
- Easily recalibrated by simply changing pucks and spring
- Very little maintenance required
- Includes cover puller tool, mounting bolt, installation instructions and tuning guide
- Ready to bolt on and run for most applications (puck adjustments or changes and spring change may be required on some models)
- Has ribbed cover for improved cooling on hard use applications
- Fits same applications as PART NO #38-33/3100
- Replacement Dennis Kirk pucks #38-46
- For 1983-86 Polaris SS a 7/16 x 20 x 5 in. grage 8 bolt must be purchased to use this clutch, belt spacer kit #38-30 must also be used
- Flush bore depth indicates the taper begins exactly at the inner edge of the fixed face casting
Specs for Comet 94-C Duster Calibrated Clutch with 6 Pucks - 211493A
Reviews for Comet 94-C Duster Calibrated Clutch with 6 Pucks - 211493A
Easy to order, easy to buy, easy to return
I bought this clutch to replace a "vintage" Salsbury clutch. It was easy to select which Comet could replace my ailing Salsbury on the Dennis Kirk website. This was info that I found hard to get from other sites that offered the Comet. The first Comet clutch I received was defective. The Dennis Kirk return process was easy, and I had a new replacement in less than a week. The Comet is much simpler than the Salsbury. This is my first Comet and I have not had a chance to use it. It was recommended to me by a person who has purchased several.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?
I would recommend this item to a friend.