Overview of Cobra Hot Rod Speedster Long Exhaust System - 3925
- Addition of PowerPort headpipe increases overall performance
- 2 1/2 in., 222 degree full-length heat shields fit tip-to-tip
- Beautiful, machined billet end caps produce a great look for your bike
- Best fit and finish exhaust on the market
- Removable baffles
- Made in the U.S.A.
For replacement baffle use 44-05132
NOTE: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and manufacturers information.
NOTE: Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
NOTE: Exhaust discoloration (blueing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing; therefore it is not covered by warranty. See the Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
(1) Front & rear headpipe/heatshield
(1) Muffler assembly
(1) Exhaust mounting bracket
(1) Exhaust valve actuator solenoid cam
(4) Clamp HS 24; 2 clamp HS 32; 2 clamp 27-61
(2) M10 x 20mm hex flange bolts
(2) 5/16" x 5/8" hex flange bolts
(2) billet exhaust tips; 2 1/4"-20 x 3/8" bolts
(1) Round push in cap
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Cobra Hot Rod Speedster Long Exhaust System - 3925
|Color - Primary
Cross reference number(s):