There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (bluing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing.
Installation of a new exhaust system will change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. We recommend using a tuner with your bike or having your bike tuned by an experienced service shop.
(2) Chrome 2-1 head pipe assembly
(1) Chrome megaphone muffler with black aluminum endcap and removable baffles
(1) Chrome front pipe heat shield
(1) Chrome rear pipe upper heat shield
(1) Chrome rear pipe lower heat shield
(1) Chrome collector heat shield
(6) #24 hose clamps
(1) #36 hose clamps
(1) T-bolt band clamp
(1) Mounting bracket
(3) 5/16 in.-18 x 1 1/2 in. socket head bolts
(2) 5/16 in.-18 hex head bolts
(2) 5/16 in.-18 serrated flange nuts
(5) 5/16 in. flat washers
(2) 12mm-1.50 O2 sensor plugs
(2) 18mm to 12mm O2 adapters
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
|Color - Primary||Chrome|
Part 4408077 fits the following machines