Dynojet Wideband CX Dual Channel AFR Kit - WBCX-03
- The new Wideband CX plugs into the vehicle’s diagnostic port and seamlessly integrates AFR data from the included wideband O2 sensors with the OEM databus.
- When used in conjunction with Power Vision CX you can view and datalog wideband O2 data alongside custom channels directly from the vehicles diagnostic port.
- The logs are stored in the Power Vision CX memory and can easily be downloaded for review in Dynojet’s Power Core Software Suite.
- The Wideband CX is a plug-and-play kit with no extra cables for power, ground, and signal that are typically associated with wideband controllers.
- Wideband CX ensures real-time wideband O2 AFR accuracy with negligible latency and avoids any signal offset issues with its industry first, innovative design.
(1) Dynojet wideband cx module (2 5/8" L x 2" H x 5/8" D)
(1) Wiring harness - 53" L and 24" L
(1) USB cable
(2) 1"-2" 3M dual lock strips W/adhesive backing
(1) Alcohol swab
(2) Oxygen Sensors w/cables (1 front, 1 rear)
(2) Rubber port tabs
(1) Power cord
(2) Weld bosses
(3) 8' Black cable tie
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
||Fuel Injection Module