Overview of Cobra Short Round Sissy Bar w/Pad - 02-8963
(1) Sissy bar with pad
(2) M8 x 40mm buttonhead bolts
(2) M8 x 50mm buttonhead bolts
(4) M8 x 20mm buttonhead bolts
(4) Spacers (.240")
Cross reference number(s):15010231
Specs for Cobra Short Round Sissy Bar w/Pad - 02-8963
Fitment for Cobra Short Round Sissy Bar w/Pad - 02-8963See if this part fits your ride
Part 494966 fits the following machines
- 2008 Kawasaki VN2000A Vulcan
- 2007 Kawasaki VN2000A Vulcan
- 2006 Kawasaki VN2000A Vulcan
- 2005 Kawasaki VN2000A Vulcan
- 2004 Kawasaki VN2000A Vulcan
- 2006 Kawasaki VN2000D Vulcan 2000 Limited Edition
- 2005 Kawasaki VN2000D Vulcan 2000 Limited Edition
- 2008 Kawasaki VN2000E Vulcan 2000 Classic
- 2007 Kawasaki VN2000E Vulcan 2000 Classic
- 2006 Kawasaki VN2000E Vulcan 2000 Classic
- 2007 Kawasaki VN2000F Vulcan 2000 Classic LT
- 2006 Kawasaki VN2000F Vulcan 2000 Classic LT
- 2009 Kawasaki VN2000G Vulcan
- 2008 Kawasaki VN2000G Vulcan
- 2009 Kawasaki VN2000H Vulcan 2000 Classic
- 2008 Kawasaki VN2000H Vulcan 2000 Classic
- 2010 Kawasaki VN2000J Vulcan 2000 Classic LT
- 2009 Kawasaki VN2000J Vulcan 2000 Classic LT
- 2008 Kawasaki VN2000J Vulcan 2000 Classic LT
Fit and finish--total COBRA quality instalation a snap, the large pad fits my classic perfectly!! Wife likes the size and comfort too!! Get one you wont regret it. RIDE ON
Wife loves it, and it doesn't chenge the looks of the bike to much, actually looks good.
PLEASE NOTE THAT MY BIKE HAS THE ULTIMATE SEAT BRAND driver AND passenger seats. They're thick, they add about 2 inches to the seat heights compared to the STOCK seat for a Honda VT 750 (Aero 750).
Bottom line is that the Cobra short round sissy bar w/pad is fantastic. The only thing I don't score as EXCELLENT is the price. Honestly, it's just too dang expensive in my opinion. It IS HIGH QUALITY but it's about $50 more than it should be priced. I think this is true of ALL brands, not just Cobra.
The bottom line is that it's worth the money for the extra comfort and safety as well as the appearance it adds to a cruiser. I wish it was a little cheaper but I'm completely satisfied with it. Super easy install and I expect it to last forever.
Perfect gift for fellow riders or to make sure your copilot can lean back comfortably at 80mph and feel 100% safe and secure.
Shipping was quick, good instructions, I would highly recommend both this product and the company of Dennis Kirk, "Most Excellent"!!!