Caliber Trailerlift - 13511
- Part #: 513499
- Manufacturer Part #: 13511
- MSRP Price: $39.95
- Our Price: $35.95
Overview of Caliber Trailerlift - 13511Use the Caliber Trailer Configurator to build your custom trailer!
- You'll never again need to find something to "prop-up" your trailer while loading and unloading your sled
- TrailerLift holds trailer in the up position by using a super-high-pressure gas shock system that features high-strength steel ends and a new rustproof shock shaft
- Works well in extreme conditions
- Compressed length: 12 in.
- Extended length: 20 in.
(6) #12 x 3/4 in. Self-tapping screws
(1) Frame bracket with inner ball stud
(1) Frame bracket with outer ball stud
(1) High pressure gas spring
Specs for Caliber Trailerlift - 13511
Reviews for Caliber Trailerlift - 13511
Denniskirk's fast accurate shipping with free of charge delivery is awesome! Great product if you are trying to load your snowmobile by yourself.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Very easy install. Works great wish I purchased one sooner.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Very helpful product!
Worked great in a heated garage but when out in the cold one of these was not enough which the directions mention some trailers may require two. Once 2 were installed, trailer tilts easily and is held in place very nicely. Great product, with these were standard installs on every tilt trailer!I would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
EZ install and works like it should! Wish I got one sooner!I would recommend this item to a friend.