Namura Piston Assembly - 54.5mm Bore - NX-30000-2
- Part #: 1316732
- Manufacturer Part #: NX-30000-2
- Our Price: $63.99
Overview of Namura Piston Assembly - 54.5mm Bore - NX-30000-2
- High-performance Namura pistons are engineered in the USA, manufactured in Taiwan
- High-silicon content Hypereutectic cast aluminum material for less heat expansion, tighter clearances, increased hardness, longer life and reduced scuffing
- Features machined, smooth piston crowns for reduced carbon buildup, increased horsepower and fuel economy
- Hard anodized crowns are 75% stronger than non-anodized, providing minimal expansion and reducing the chance of cold seizures when combined with Teflon/Molybdenum coated skirts
- MOS2 (Teflon/Molybdenum) coated skirts perform at the highest standards, reducing friction and heat for added power and longevity
- Namura rings match the OEM design except as noted
- -B (.0004 in.) and -C (.0008 in.) fractional oversize pistons, available for some applications, extend the life of your expensive cylinder by renewing the original clearance if it's slightly worn, avoiding an expensive sleeve installation
- Piston assemblies include ring(s), wrist pin and circlips
NOTE: Electrofusion Cylinder; cylinder sleeving or replating required for oversizes
HOW TO ORDER
All piston and ring sizes are indicated by the suffix number/letters as shown in the chart below. Use the PART NO. listed for your machine, and complete it by adding the letter(s) and/or numbers to the end, indicating the exact size needed - standard, fractional or incremental oversize (no cylinder boring or sleeving involved) or regular oversizes, which require boring or sleeving of the cylinder, depending on the material.
Specs for Namura Piston Assembly - 54.5mm Bore - NX-30000-2
Fitment for Namura Piston Assembly - 54.5mm Bore - NX-30000-2
Part 1316732 fits the following machines
|2003 Suzuki RM125|
|2002 Suzuki RM125|
|2001 Suzuki RM125|
|2000 Suzuki RM125|
|1999 Suzuki RM125|
|1998 Suzuki RM125|
|1997 Suzuki RM125|
|1996 Suzuki RM125|
|1995 Suzuki RM125|
|1994 Suzuki RM125|
|1993 Suzuki RM125|
|1992 Suzuki RM125|
|1991 Suzuki RM125|
|1990 Suzuki RM125|
|1989 Suzuki RM125|
Reviews for Namura Piston Assembly - 54.5mm Bore - NX-30000-2
The reviewer who used this in the 2001 RM125 should not have used it for that model year. the piston only works up to 2000 according to their applications. I have a 1999 and 2006 RM125 and have Namura pistons in both. So far they are good. Maybe DK had the wrong apps listed, but if used in right model you shouldn't have issues.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?
Do not buy this piston you will be sorry! I put this in my rm 125 2001 and i rode for about 2 1/2 hours until i lost all compression! I took the bike apart and found that the corner of the piston melted yes i said melted off and ruined the cylinder. I now have to get the cylinder bored out. BEWARE this is JUNK! So i contacted the company they only had email that should of been the first clue, they said send your old one to us, so i did and they said that this was my fault for not braking the bike in right but we are going to send you one new kit just tell me what size to send! I said if this was my fault then why are you sending my a piston kit for free, there was no respone! GOOD LUCK IF YOU BUY!I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?
Instructions and Media for Namura Piston Assembly - 54.5mm Bore - NX-30000-2
|Brand Overview: Namura Techologies- Pistons and Gaskets||Instructional Video||2:52|