Overview of Drag Specialties Mild Stitch Low Profile Touring Seat - 0810-1540
Cross reference number(s):08101540
Specs for Drag Specialties Mild Stitch Low Profile Touring Seat - 0810-1540
|Color - Primary||Black|
|Length - Driver Seat||14 1/2 in.|
|Length - Pillion||15 in.|
|Length - Seat Overall||29 1/2 in.|
|Width - Driver Seat||15 3/4 in.|
Fitment for Drag Specialties Mild Stitch Low Profile Touring Seat - 0810-1540See if this part fits your ride
Part 459285 fits the following machines
- 2014 Victory Cross Country
- 2013 Victory Cross Country
- 2012 Victory Cross Country
- 2011 Victory Cross Country
- 2010 Victory Cross Country
- 2014 Victory Cross Country 8-Ball
- 2012 Victory Cross Country Cory Ness Signature Series
- 2011 Victory Cross Country Cory Ness Signature Series
- 2014 Victory Cross Country Factory Custom Paint
- 2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
- 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
- 2012 Victory Cross Country Tour
- 2014 Victory Cross Country Tour 15th Anniversary Limited Edition
- 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour Cory Ness Signature Series
- 2013 Victory Cross Country Zach Ness Signature Series
- 2012 Victory Cross Roads
- 2011 Victory Cross Roads
- 2010 Victory Cross Roads
- 2014 Victory Cross Roads 8-Ball
- 2014 Victory Cross Roads Classic
- 2013 Victory Cross Roads Classic
- 2012 Victory Cross Roads Classic LE
- 2013 Victory Hard-Ball
- 2012 Victory Hard-Ball
This is the most comfortable motorcycle seat I've ever ridden on. I have 550mi on it at the time of writing this, the seat is still barely broken-in so its only getting better.
It is installed on my 2013 Vic Cross Country, fit was drop in perfect, the seat looks great with the bike's lines. It came well packed and in flawless condition, it is a high quality, well built seat. The solar-reflective leather works as advertised.....really ;)
I'm 6' 225lbs with a 32" inseam, on the XC this seat sits me down about an inch and slightly forward. The cushion is firm and supportive, it forms up but never feels like it goes away(gone is that feeling like you're sitting on 2x4 after a few hours in the saddle). There in almost no pressure on my tailbone and hips from the lumbar support of this seat, which is kind of amazing since there is more of it than the stock XC touring seat has. My wife reports that its just as good in the passenger seat.
At under well $500 the DS low-pro touring seat a great value as far as seats go....
over 2 years ago
The fitment is not perfect on my 2013 Victory C.C. The right side "winglet" that bolts onto the seat contacted the shrader valve used to adj. the rear shock making it difficult to attach a pump. With some readjustment I gained some additional clearance but the winglet is still tight to the plastic side cover. There is plenty of clearance on the left side.
The quality of the leather and craftsmanship look and feel top notch. Comfort is improved over the OEM seat and should improve as it breaks in. There is no water barrier, plan on a seat cover if riding in the rain.