to build a unique one-off bobber, different from what you typically see. each time i built something i tried to design it differently for the standard design.
therapy to get me through winter months
• Custom handlebars and bracket held together with Ford model A connecting rods
• Stainless steel thermos used for wiring harness and speedo housing made from a tin cup.
• Custom made copper top end oil line feeds
• Old linesmen’s belt used for battery hold down.
• Mounted Vintage bottle opener on hardtail
• Skeleton Key ignition
• Modified side covers for a one-off look
• Used original rear brake bracket and old grinding wheel dresser to build suicide shifter
• Built cantilever springer seat from original foot peg brackets for a unique design.
• Custom license plate bracket
• Copper headlight bucket
• customized a purchased fender for an old school look
• replaced all bolts and fasteners with stainless
• Utilized V6 valve covers from a 60’s era jeep to fabricate a unique 2.5 gallon gas tank. All brass water valve to build petcock and a diesel fuel cap on a threaded 2 in nipple to feed it.
Way Too Cool