Overview of Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Double Bubble Windshield - 16-246M-19
Cross reference number(s):23010517
Specs for Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Double Bubble Windshield - 16-246M-19
|Color - Primary||Gray|
|Height||16 1/8 in.|
|Type||Windshield - Sport Bike|
Fitment for Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Double Bubble Windshield - 16-246M-19See if this part fits your ride
Part 248257 fits the following machines
- 2007 Kawasaki ZX1000D Ninja ZX-10R
- 2006 Kawasaki ZX1000D Ninja ZX-10R
- 2006 Kawasaki ZX600N Ninja ZX-6RR
- 2005 Kawasaki ZX600N Ninja ZX-6RR
- 2008 Kawasaki ZX600P Ninja ZX-6R
- 2007 Kawasaki ZX600P Ninja ZX-6R
- 2006 Kawasaki ZX636C Ninja ZX-6R
- 2005 Kawasaki ZX636C Ninja ZX-6R
- 2006 Kawasaki ZX636D Ninja ZX-6R
My 1k has had two and the only reason for this was when I moved I had some boxes that rubbed the bike. Some fell and pushed the mirror hard into the winsdshield. It cracked a portion and actually broke another piece of it out. It must have been a pretty hard hit because it also bent the mirrors bolt thru the fairing.
Installation on the 750 was a breeze. On a 06 GSXR 1k it was a bit tougher. All the holes are where they are supposed to be. Lining it up was a snap.
I like this windscreen when I ride. It keeps the dash in a nice dark space with no sunlight washing the readings out.
It help as well by pushing some of the air up over your helmet. For me its usually hitting me just above my faceshield area when Iam in full tuck. A bit higher and it would be pretty close to going over.