Overview of Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Double Bubble Windscreen - 16-133-19
Cross reference number(s):1613319
Specs for Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Double Bubble Windscreen - 16-133-19
|Color - Primary||Gray|
|Height||15 1/8 in.|
|Type||Windshield - Sport Bike|
Fitment for Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Double Bubble Windscreen - 16-133-19See if this part fits your ride
Part 231331 fits the following machines
- 2007 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa
- 2006 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa
- 2005 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa
- 2004 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa
- 2003 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa
- 2002 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa
- 2001 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa
- 2000 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa
- 1999 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa
- 2006 Suzuki GSX1300RZ Hayabusa Limited Edition
- 2005 Suzuki GSX1300RZ Hayabusa Limited Edition
- 2004 Suzuki GSX1300RZ Hayabusa Limited Edition
My 1k has had two and the only reason for this was when I moved I had some boxes that rubbed the bike. Some fell and pushed the mirror hard into the winsdshield. It cracked a portion and actually broke another piece of it out. It must have been a pretty hard hit because it also bent the mirrors bolt thru the fairing.
Installation on the 750 was a breeze. On a 06 GSXR 1k it was a bit tougher. All the holes are where they are supposed to be. Lining it up was a snap.
I like this windscreen when I ride. It keeps the dash in a nice dark space with no sunlight washing the readings out.
It help as well by pushing some of the air up over your helmet. For me its usually hitting me just above my faceshield area when Iam in full tuck. A bit higher and it would be pretty close to going over.