Overview of Yuasa Yumicron High Powered 12-Volt Battery - YB18-A
- Two extra plates per cell for 30% more cranking power
- Utilizes Sulfate Stop to retard battery-killing sulfation
- Higher quality, tougher case construction
- Battery is shipped dry, acid is not included
Specifications and Dimensions
Cold Cranking Amps: 235
AMP Hour (AH): 18
Length: 7 1/8 in.
Width: 3 5/8 in.
Height: 6 7/16 in.
FOR LONGEST BATTERY LIFE
- Fill new battery with electrolyte so plates are just covered (electrolyte expands when charged).
- Charge with 2-amp maximum charge for 1 1/2 hours.
- Fill to upper level mark with distilled water.
- Charge for 15 minutes to thoroughly mix water and electrolyte so battery wont freeze.
- Clean cable terminals and coat both cable and terminals with petroleum jelly after tightening to prevent corrosion.
(2) 6mm-1.00x14mm hex head bolts
(2) 6mm-1.00 square nuts
Specs for Yuasa Yumicron High Powered 12-Volt Battery - YB18-A
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):