Overview of Yuasa Yumicron CX Lead/Calcium 12-Volt Battery - Y50-N18L-A-CX
- Lead calcium technology generates up to 8% more cold cranking power than the standard Yumicron
- Only 1/8 as much servicing (water filling) required
- Substantially reduces self discharge for longer time between charges
- Battery is shipped dry, acid is not included
Specifications and Dimensions
Cold Cranking Amps: 275
AMP Hour (AH): 20
Length: 8 1/8 in.
Width: 3 9/16 in.
Height: 6 7/16 in.
FOR LONGEST BATTERY LIFE
- Fill new battery with electrolyte so plates are just covered (electrolyte expands when charged).
- Charge with 2-amp maximum charge for 1 1/2 hours.
- Fill to upper level mark with distilled water.
- Charge for 15 minutes to thoroughly mix water and electrolyte so battery won't freeze.
- Clean cable terminals and coat both cable and terminals with petroleum jelly after tightening to prevent corrosion.
(2) 6mm-1.00 x 14mm hex head bolts
(2) 6mm-1.00 square nuts
(1) 29 1/2" x 3/16" (ID) clear hose
Specs for Yuasa Yumicron CX Lead/Calcium 12-Volt Battery - Y50-N18L-A-CX
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):