Overview of Yuasa Conventional 12-Volt Battery - 12N7-3B
- Dependable, high quality at an economical price
- Exact replacement requiring no modifications
- Shipped dry; electrolyte not included
Specifications and Dimensions
Cold Cranking Amps: 74
AMP Hour (AH): 7
Length: 5 3/8 in.
Width: 3 in.
Height: 5 1/4 in.
FOR LONGEST BATTERY LIFE
- Fill new battery with electrolyte so plates are just covered (electrolyte expands when charged).
- Charge with 2-amp maximum charge for 1 1/2 hours.
- Fill to upper level mark with distilled water.
- Charge for 15 minutes to thoroughly mix water and electrolyte so battery wont freeze.
- Clean cable terminals and coat both cable and terminals with petroleum jelly after tightening to prevent corrosion.
(2) 6mm-1.00x10mm hex head bolts
(2) 6mm-1.00 hex nuts
(1) 16 3/4" x 3/16" (ID) clear hose
Specs for Yuasa Conventional 12-Volt Battery - 12N7-3B
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):