Woodys Ultra Series Carbide Wear Rods
- Part #: 031600
- Manufacturer Part #: UCA-5000
This item is no longer available
Overview of Woodys Ultra Series Carbide Wear Rods
- A full range of carbide wear rod choices for the casual trail rider to the serious rider with a heavily studded track and even for Sno-Cross competition
- Carbide types prevent the rear of higher horsepower performance machines from pushing the front, especially on icy trails
- Rears are angle-cut for easier unloading and backing up
- Ten inches of 60º turning carbide
- Hefty 5/8 in. diameter host rod and 3/8 in. studs
- Sold in pairs
- Fastening nuts included
NOTE: Some models require drilling extra holes in skis to mount carbides. Dennis Kirk recommends removing any paint from the studs before use by wire-brushing
NOTE: Fits the following C &A Pro Skis:
Race, Trail, Advantage ADX, Advantage X, Mountain, Pro Ultra XT, Razor RZ, Sport II Advantage, Ultra Pro XT, Extreme XT
NOTE: Fits ALL Ultra III/Ultra Flex by Plastic Specialties
Length/Diameter: 18 in./5/8 in.
Stud Diameter/Length: 3/8 in./1-7/8 in.
Number of Studs: 4
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 2 in.
1st to 2nd: 4 in.
2nd to 3rd: 6-3/4 in.
3rd to 4th: 4-1/2 in.
4th to End: 1 in.
Specs for Woodys Ultra Series Carbide Wear Rods
Reviews for Woodys Ultra Series Carbide Wear Rods
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.
Instructions and Media for Woodys Ultra Series Carbide Wear Rods
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|
|Product Info: Woody's: Studded Sled With Carbides vs Bare Sled||Instructional Video||5:28|
|Tech Tip: Selecting Studs for your Sled||Instructional Video||1:44|
|Tech Tip: How to Increase Traction - Installing Snowmobile Studs||Instructional Video||3:43|
|Tech Tip: Studded Track and New Carbides Compared to Non-Studed||Instructional Video||3:39|
|360 Image-1||360° Image|
|360 Image-2||360° Image|