Overview of Woodys Trigger Carbide Studs - TRIG-1575-S
- The necessary ammunition for lake racers
- The Trigger has a long and narrow profile providing you with unmatchable penetration
- 60 carbide tip and 5/16" shank and 15/16" head make it durable enough for any lake conditions you find
- These race studs are available in packages of 48 pieces; 1.075" and 1.325" studs include standard nuts; 1.450" and taller studs include Woody's aluminum Big Nuts
NOTE: When using studs of this length, it is essential to have proper clearance and tunnel protection. Competition use only.
(48) Hardened steel with carbide tip studs
(48) 5/16"-24 Nylock nuts
Type: Carbide tipped/Push-thru
Length Overall: 1.975"
Thread Size: 5/16"-24
Head Diameter: 1"
Specs for Woodys Trigger Carbide Studs - TRIG-1575-S
|Color - Primary
|Degree of Point/Tip
||5/16 in. -24
||Stud - Carbide Tipped
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):