Overview of Woodys Trail Blazer IV Flat-Top Carbide Wear Rods - TYV4-8500
- Designed for aggressive trail riders
- Excellent high-speed cornering control
- 1/2 in. host runner features 6 in. of 60° sharp edge turning carbide
- Wear pads are a full 1-1/2 in. long
- Full-length hardweld surfaces between all three carbide inserts provide extended wear
- Extra-long studs make it easy to install plastic ski skins
- Track studding recommended
- Sold in pairs
(2) 13 3/8 in. long black steel carbide wear rods with 6 in. carbide and 6 in. hard weld
(4) 3/8 in.-16 flange nyloc nuts
Length x Diameter: 13 3/8 x 7/16 in.
Stud Length x Diameter: 1 1/2 in. x 3/8 in.
Number of Studs: 4
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 4 1/8 in.
1st to 2nd: 7 1/2 in.
2nd to End: 1 3/4 in.
Specs for Woodys Trail Blazer IV Flat-Top Carbide Wear Rods - TYV4-8500
|Degree of Carbide
|Length - Carbide
Cross reference number(s):