Overview of Woodys Trail Blazer IV Carbide Wear Rods - TYV4-6590
- For more powerful cornering performance on the trails
- 6 in. of 60 degree center carbide with front and rear wear pads
- Full-length hardweld between carbide inserts
- 1/2 in. diameter host bar, 3/8 in. studs
Some models require drilling extra holes in skis to mount carbides. Dennis Kirk recommends removing any paint from the studs before use by wire-brushing
Length x Diameter:14" x 1 1/4" x 7/8"
Stud Length x Diameter: (3) 1 3/4" x 5/16"-24
Number of Studs: 4
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 1 3/4"
1st to 2nd: 2 3/4"
2nd to 3rd: 5 3/4"
Specs for Woodys Trail Blazer IV Carbide Wear Rods - TYV4-6590
|Degree of Carbide
|Length - Carbide
Cross reference number(s):
Fitment for Woodys Trail Blazer IV Carbide Wear Rods - TYV4-6590
See if this part fits your ride
Part 032138 fits the following machines
- 2012 Yamaha FX Nytro MTX SE w/153in. track
- 2012 Yamaha FX Nytro MTX SE w/162in. track
- 2013 Yamaha FX Nytro MTX w/153 inch track
- 2013 Yamaha FX Nytro MTX w/162 inch track