Overview of Woodys Top Stock Hard-Surfaced Wear Rods - HSA-9975
- New Top-Stock hardweld runner (no carbide) designed for extreme service
- Features a 1/2 in. host bar with a full-length double pass of hardweld
- All studs are long enough for ski skins
- Fastening nuts included
- Sold in pairs
NOTE: Some models require drilling extra holes in skis to mount carbides. Dennis Kirk recommends removing any paint from the studs before use by wire-brushing
NOTE: The following models replaces OEM dual rods with one single rod per ski:
Bearcat Wide Track (all) 2006
F5/F6/F7 Firecat (all) 2004-05
Panther 660 (all) 2006
Sabercat (all) 2004-06
T660 (all) 2006
ZR 900 (all) 2004-05
(2) Black steel wear rods with 15 3/4" of hard weld
(8) 3/8"-16 flanged nyloc nuts
Length/Diameter: 17 in./1/2 in.
Stud Diameter/Length: 3/8 in./1-3/4 in.
Number of Studs: 4
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 2-1/4 in.
1st to 2nd: 4-1/2 in.
2nd to 3rd: 7 in.
3rd to 4th: 2-3/4 in.
4th to End: 1/2 in.
Specs for Woodys Top Stock Hard-Surfaced Wear Rods - HSA-9975
|Length - Carbide
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):