Overview of Woodys Top-Stock Hard-Surfaced Wear Rods - HSY-6550
- New Top-Stock hardweld runner (no carbide) designed for extreme service
- Features a 1/2 in. host bar with a full-length double pass of hardweld
- All studs are long enough for ski skins
- Sold in pairs
- Fastening nuts included
NOTE: Some models require drilling extra holes in skis to mount carbides. Dennis Kirk recommends removing any paint from the studs before use by wire-brushing
Length/Diameter: 18-1/4 in./1/2 in.
Stud Diameter/Length: 5/16 in. x 2 in.
Number of Studs: 4
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 1-1/2 in.
1st to 2nd: 2-7/8 in.
2nd to 3rd: 8-1/4 in.
3rd to 4th: 4-5/8 in.
4th to End: 1 in.
(2) Black steel wear rods wtih 17" of hard weld
(8) 5/16"-18 flanged nyloc nuts
Specs for Woodys Top-Stock Hard-Surfaced Wear Rods - HSY-6550
|Length - Carbide
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):