Overview of Woodys Top-Stock Hard-Surfaced Wear Rods - HSD-9500
- New Top-Stock hardweld runner (no carbide) designed for extreme service
- Features a 1/2 in. host bar with a full-length double pass of hardweld
- All studs are long enough for ski skins
- Fastening nuts included
- Sold in pairs
Some models require drilling extra holes in skis to mount carbides. Dennis Kirk recommends removing any paint from the studs before use by wire-brushing
Length x Diameter: 13 in x 7/16 in.
Stud Length x Diameter: 1-1/2 in. x 5/16 in.
Number of Studs: 2
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 3 1/2 in.
1st to 2nd: 6 1/4 in.
2nd to End: 3 1/4 in.
(2) Black steel wear rods with 10 1/4" of hard weld
(4) 5/16"-18 flanged nyloc nut
Specs for Woodys Top-Stock Hard-Surfaced Wear Rods - HSD-9500
|Length - Carbide
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):