Overview of Woodys Top-Stock Hard-Surfaced Wear Rods - HSD-8250
- New Top-Stock hardweld runner (no carbide) designed for extreme service
- Features a 7/16 in. host bar with a full-length double pass of hardweld
- All studs are long enough for ski skins
- Sold in pairs
- Fastening nuts included
NOTE: Some models require drilling extra holes in skis to mount carbides. Dennis Kirk recommends removing any paint from the studs before use by wire-brushing
Length/Diameter: 20 in./7/16 in.
Stud Diameter/Length: 3/8 in. X 1 1/2 in.
Number of Studs: 4
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 2-3/4 in.
1st to 2nd: 4 in.
2nd to 3rd: 7-1/2 in.
3rd to 4th: 4 in.
4th to End: 2 in.
(2) Black steel wear rods with 16 1/2" of hard weld
(8) 3/8"-16 flanged nyloc nuts
Specs for Woodys Top-Stock Hard-Surfaced Wear Rods - HSD-8250
|Length - Carbide
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):