Overview of Woodys Top-Stock Hard-Surfaced Wear Rods for C&A Pro Skis Only - HSC-5000
- New Top-Stock hardweld runner (no carbide) designed for extreme service
- Features a 1/2 in. host bar with a full-length double pass of hardweld
- All studs are long enough for ski skins
- Sold in pairs
- Fastening nuts included
Some models require drilling extra holes in skis to mount carbides. Dennis Kirk recommends removing any paint from the studs before use by wire-brushing
Fits the following C &A Pro Skis:
Race, Trail, Advantage ADX, Advantage X, Mountain, Pro Ultra XT, Razor RZ, Sport II Advantage, Ultra Pro XT, Extreme XT
Fits ALL Ultra III/Ultra Flex by Plastic Specialties
Length/Diameter: 18-1/4 in./1/2 in.
Stud Diameter/Length: 3/8 in. X 2 in.
Number of Studs: 4
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 2 in.
1st to 2nd: 4 in.
2nd to 3rd: 6-3/4 in.
3rd to 4th: 4-1/2 in.
4th to End: 1 in.
(2) Black steel w wear rods wtih 16" of hard weld
(8) 3/8"-16 flanged nyloc nuts
Specs for Woodys Top-Stock Hard-Surfaced Wear Rods for C&A Pro Skis Only - HSC-5000
|Length - Carbide
Cross reference number(s):
Fitment for Woodys Top-Stock Hard-Surfaced Wear Rods for C&A Pro Skis Only - HSC-5000
See if this part fits your ride
Part 031507 fits the following machines