Overview of Woodys Snocross/Trail Flat-Top Wear Bars for Mini-Sleds - SXS-4000
- Snocross and trail wear bars that are competition legal
- 4 in. of 60° turning carbide
- 5/8 in. bar thickness
- Extra holes in skis may need to drilled
(2) Black carbide wear rods with 4 in. carbide
(4) 5/16 in.-18 flange nylock nuts
Length x Diameter: 8 in. x 1/2 in.
Stud Length x Diameter: 1 in. x 5/16 in. and (1) 2 1/4 in. x 3/8 in.
Number of Studs: 3
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 3/4 in.
1st to 2nd: 3 1/4 in.
2nd to 3rd: 3 1/4 in
3rd to End: 3/4 in.
Specs for Woodys Snocross/Trail Flat-Top Wear Bars for Mini-Sleds - SXS-4000
|Degree of Carbide
|Length - Carbide
Cross reference number(s):