Overview of Woodys Sno-Cross Competition Flat-Top Wear Rods for C&A Pro Skis Only - SCC-5000
- A full range of carbide wear rod choices for the casual trail rider to the serious rider with a heavily studded track and even for Sno-Cross competition
- Carbide types prevent the rear of higher horsepower performance machines from pushing the front, especially on icy trails
- Rears are angle-cut for easier unloading and backing up
- Ten inches of 60º turning carbide
- Hefty 1/2 in. diameter host rod and 3/8 in. studs
- Sold in pairs
- Fastening nuts included
NOTE: Some models require drilling extra holes in skis to mount carbides. Dennis Kirk recommends removing any paint from the studs before use by wire-brushing
NOTE: Fits the following C &A Pro Skis:
Race, Trail, Advantage ADX, Advantage X, Mountain, Pro Ultra XT, Razor RZ, Sport II Advantage, Ultra Pro XT, Extreme XT
NOTE: Fits ALL Ultra III/Ultra Flex by Plastic Specialties
Includes 10 in. center carbide (five 2 in. segments). Both front and rear bottom are U-Channeled. Wear rod has flat top design. Includes eight 3/8 in. flanged nyloc nuts
Length/Diameter: 17 in./1/2 in.
Stud Diameter/Length: 3/8 in./2 in.
Number of Studs: 4
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 1 in.
1st to 2nd: 4.375 in.
2nd to 3rd: 6.625 in.
3rd to 4th: 4 in.
4th to End: 1 in.
Specs for Woodys Sno-Cross Competition Flat-Top Wear Rods for C&A Pro Skis Only - SCC-5000
|Degree of Carbide
|Length - Carbide
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):