Overview of Woodys Grand Master Stud Kit for Single-Ply Track - GMPK-1325-90
- A full 90-piece studding kit ideal for many new sled configurations
- Kit includes 90 Grand Master 1,325" Studs, 90 Grand Digger Round Aluminum Support Plates and 90 Short Big Nuts
- Grand Master® studs are designed for single-ply tracks with a 1,200" head, 5/16" shank and 60° carbide tip
- A 1,200" head makes a larger anchor to distribute pressure over a wider area on the single-ply track
- These studs cannot be used in a traditional 2-ply track
- The 2,52 pitch single ply track cannot accommodate the Round Grand Digger support plate
- Use the Square and Double Grand Digger support plates
(90) Push thru carbide tipped studs
(90) Support plates
(90) 5/16"-24 Nylock nuts
TYPE: Carbide tipped, push thru
LENGTH OVERALL: 1.7"
HEAD DIAMETER: 1"
THREAD SIZE: 5/16"
Specs for Woodys Grand Master Stud Kit for Single-Ply Track - GMPK-1325-90
||Stud - Carbide Tipped
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):