Overview of Woodys Flat-Top ACE Carbide Runners - AY8-6580
- Woodys ACEÃ'" single runner line utilizes a 3/8 in. x 1/2 in. preformed steel square bar
- The ACE has a taller profile and is more aggressive, providing excellent control on rider-forward sleds
- Woodys® carbide carries innovative features like 60° carbide inserts that are guaranteed not to come out under any conditions, Flat-Top design, rounded wear pads, full-length hardweld and bevel-cut host bar that doesn't snag trailer edge
- Superior quality, construction, performance, safety and reduced expense due to long service life - the Woodys guarantee
- Available in 8 in. carbide for trail users in Woodys popular series
NOTE: Some models require drilling extra holes in ski.
(2) 8 in. 60 degree carbide wear rods
(8) 5/16 in.-24 nyloc flange nuts
Length x Diameter: 20 1/2 in. x 5/16 in.
Stud Length x Diameter: (4) 2 1/4 in. x 5/16 in.
Number of Studs: 4
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 3 1/16 in.
1st to 2nd: 3 9/16 in.
2nd to 3rd: 7 1/8 in.
3rd to 4th: 3 9/16 in.
4th to End: 3 7/16 in.
Specs for Woodys Flat-Top ACE Carbide Runners - AY8-6580
|Degree of Carbide
|Length - Carbide
Cross reference number(s):