Overview of Woodys Flat-Top ACE Carbide Runners - AY6-8500
- Woodys ACE™ single runner line utilizes a 3/8 in. x 1/2 in. preformed steel square bar
- The ACE has a taller profile and is more aggressive, providing excellent control on rider-forward sleds
- Woodys® carbide carries innovative features like 60 degree carbide inserts that are guaranteed not to come out under any conditions, Flat-Top design, rounded wear pads, full-length hardweld and bevel-cut host bar that doesnt snag trailer edge
- Superior quality, construction, performance, safety and reduced expense due to long service life - the Woodys guarantee
- Available in 6 in. carbide for trail users in Woodys popular series
NOTE: Some models require drilling extra holes in ski.
(2) 8 in. 60 degree carbides
(4) 3/8 in.-16 flange nyloc nuts
Length x Diameter: 13 3/8 in. x 3/8 in.
Stud Diameter x Length: 3/8-16 in. x 1 1/2 in.
Number of Studs 2
STUD CENTER MOUNTING DISTANCE FROM:
Front to 1st: 4 1/8 in.
1st to 2nd: 7 1/2 in.
2nd to End: 1 3/4 in.
Specs for Woodys Flat-Top ACE Carbide Runners - AY6-8500
|Degree of Carbide
||3/8 in. x 1/2 in.
|Length - Carbide
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):