Overview of Woodys Flat-Top ACE Carbide Runners - AS8-9255
- Woodys ACE™ single runner line utilizes a 3/8 in. x 1/2 in. preformed steel square bar
- The ACE has a taller profile and is more aggressive, providing excellent control on rider-forward sleds
- Woodys® carbide carries innovative features like 60 degree carbide inserts that are guaranteed not to come out under any conditions, Flat-Top design, rounded wear pads, full-length hardweld and bevel-cut host bar that doesnt snag trailer edge
- Superior quality, construction, performance, safety and reduced expense due to long service life - the Woodys guarantee
- Available in 8 in. carbide for trail users in Woodys popular series
NOTE: Some models require drilling extra holes in ski.
Specs for Woodys Flat-Top ACE Carbide Runners - AS8-9255
|Degree of Carbide
||3/8 in. x 1/2 in.
|Length - Carbide
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):