Overview of Woodys Flat-Top ACE Carbide Runners - AP8-1300
- Woodys ACE single runner line utilizes a 3/8 in. x 1/2 in. preformed steel square bar
- The ACE has a taller profile and is more aggressive, providing excellent control on rider-forward sleds
- Woodys® carbide carries innovative features like 60° carbide inserts that are guaranteed not to come out under any conditions, Flat-Top design, rounded wear pads, full-length hardweld and bevel-cut host bar that doesn't snag trailer edge
- Superior quality, construction, performance, safety and reduced expense due to long service life - the Woodys guarantee
- Available in 8 in. carbide for trail users in Woodys popular series
NOTE: Some models require drilling extra holes in ski.
(2) 8 in. 60 degree carbide wear rods
(6) 5/16 in.-24 nyloc flange nuts
Length x Diameter: 15 11/16 in. x 5/16 in.
Stud Length x Diameter: (3) 1 1/4 in. x 5/16 in.
Number of Studs: 3
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 1 3/8 in.
1st to 2nd: 4 3/4 in.
2nd to 3rd: 7 1/16 in.
3rd to End: 2 1/2 in.
Specs for Woodys Flat-Top ACE Carbide Runners - AP8-1300
|Degree of Carbide
||3/8 in. x 1/2 in.
|Length - Carbide
Cross reference number(s):