Overview of Woodys Extender Trail III 4 in. Carbide Wear Rods - EPI3-1125
- For enhanced trail cornering and safer handling on ice
- 4in. of 60 degree turning carbide
- 1-1/2in. carbide wear pads for extended life
- Full-length hardweld between carbide inserts
- 3/8in. host bar, 5/16in. studs are extra-long for easy ski skin mounting
NOTE: Some models require drilling extra holes in skis to mount carbides. Dennis Kirk recommends removing any paint from the studs with a wire brush.
Length/Diameter: 17-1/2 in./3/8 in.
Stud Diameter/Length: 5/16 in./1-1/8 in.
Number of Studs: 3
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 3-1/4 in.
1st to 2nd: 7-1/8 in.
2nd to 3rd: 4-5/8 in.
3rd to End: 2 in.
Specs for Woodys Extender Trail III 4 in. Carbide Wear Rods - EPI3-1125
|Degree of Carbide
|Length - Carbide
Cross reference number(s):