Overview of Woodys Executive Series Carbide Wear Rods - WPI-1125
- Top-Stock hardweld runner (no carbide) designed for extreme service
- A full range of carbide wear rod choices for the casual trail rider to the serious rider with a heavily studded track and even for Snocross competition
- Carbide types prevent the rear of higher horsepower performance machines from "pushing" the front, especially on icy trails
- Special Shur-Steer carbide designs for Polaris with E-Z Steer
- Flat-Top host rods on all types for greater support between runner and ski
- See separate descriptions for amount of center turning carbide, carbide wear pads and full-length hardweld filler for durability
- All studs are long enough for ski skins
- Rears are angle-cut for easier unloading and backing up
- Sold in pairs; fastening nuts included
- Designed for performance trail riders and cross-country racers
- 8 inch of 60 degree carbide with front and rear wear pads
- Full-length hardweld between carbide inserts
Length/Diameter: 17-1/2 in./3/8 in.
Stud Diameter/Length: 5/16 in./1-1/8 in.
Number of Studs: 3
Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
Front to 1st: 3-1/4 in.
1st to 2nd: 7-1/8 in.
2nd to 3rd: 4-5/8 in.
3rd to End: 2 in.
Specs for Woodys Executive Series Carbide Wear Rods - WPI-1125
|Length - Carbide
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):